Friday, June 6, 2014

T-shirts and dogs

You can not have enough T-shirts, especially at a 3-outfits-a-day rate (kiddy pool, anyone?) So I made a few:



The one with the heat transfer rose is size 80, a bit too big. So the hearts one, with fake button snap closure, is size 74. I don't see the difference. I'm afraid I have to cut and sew more precise. Both are cute. I made 2 more, one with smocked hems at the arms:


I was a bit hasty and realized too late that the bottom hem was not straight. Tant pis.

The fabric for this set was waiting for a long time, the colors af the Lillestoff (dress) are really amazing!


And last but not least the dogs. Thomas has a long sleeve of this fabric, so this shows that it is really unisex:

Patterns: Ottobre
Fabrics: Lillestoff, Joann's (apple Y-shirt and pants), Nosh Organics (dogs)

*Edit: action pictures of the dress


No comments:

Post a Comment