Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Jeans 1.1

So the last pair did not fit, but a size 92 would be too big.  This means I have to try grading. I picked another Ottobre pattern: Knicker Bocker. At first I did not like this pattern at all, judging by the picture in the magazine..... not my style. But then I saw what other people had done with it, and I decided give it a try. The grading was not a problem (the pattern starts only at size 92 and I needed an 86), but apparently Saskia is growing fast, these pants are almost to short! And I put on embroidery and everything... But they are cute nonetheless






I thought they should have a matching top and look what I found in my stash: a jersey in a perfect matching color! It is ALWAYS important to have a stash....




By the way, the top in the forst pictures is last years dress. Also an Ottobre pattern but from a fall/winter issue, I shortened the sleeves and hem and voilà: a T-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment